Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A Million Thanks!!


Hello from J-bay, South Africa! 

We're finally over our jet lag now. Now that my brain is functioning properly again I want to say a huge THANK YOU from the absolute bottom of our hearts to all of our many friends (new & old) who blessed us while we were home - with buttons, toddler clothes, fabrics, onesies, meals, good advice, and lots of love. We're extremely grateful to everyone who is helping to make the Emi's Closet Project a success!

I'm changing our updates as some mentioned you would rather hear less information - more often. Please let us know what YOU think.

I will send more pics of all the donations when I get them organized. Again, thank you for partnering with us to help make a difference here in South Africa!

We love you!
The Deetlefs



















No comments:

Post a Comment