Wednesday, August 10, 2011

TOP SECRET MISSION!!


I have a really great idea, and I just need a little help to make it happen. My dad’s 60th birthday is next month, along with my parent’s 40th wedding anniversary, and I would LOVE to surprise them with a quick surprise visit home. We won’t be coming home for Christmas this year, and I can think of nothing my dad would rather have for his birthday than a surprise visit from his grandbaby that he hasn’t seen in 9 months!

At first I thought it was completely impossible, as it would cost close to $5,000 for Emi and I to fly home, but when I saw this month’s Delta Special Offer I thought this could really happen. So here’s the deal:

To be able to fly home for his 60th, I just need some Delta Sky Miles. If any of you have some sky miles that you would be willing to transfer to me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Ticket costs:            100,000 miles
I have:                         8,000 miles
I need                        92,000 miles

*But the GREAT news is from August 10-Sept 30 Delta is offering a 100% Miles Bonus which means if someone transfers 10,000 miles to my account – Delta gives me 20,000 instead! So, I really only need:

Only need         46,000 miles

So, for only 46,000 Delta Sky Miles I can fly home and surprise my dad for his 60th birthday! Marius won’t be able to come because of work, but I if I get Sky Miles for my ticket, then I will then purchase Emi’s ticket (which is only a 10% fare because she’s still under 2 years old).

So, please, if you have some extra sky miles in your account – would you consider transferring them to me?  Several of my friends are avid travelers, so I know this is really POSSIBLE!  If you are interested in helping me, please email me at jodideetlefs@yahoo.com:  

Here’s the link to the Delta Transfer Miles page if you want more details:   http://bit.ly/aEYG4E . There is a $10/1,000 miles fee and a transaction fee of $30 which I would gladly reimburse you for if you’re interested in transferring some miles for me! My Delta Sky Miles Account # is Jodi Deetlefs 2225388079.

Remember, this is a surprise, so please don’t tell my parents! I know it is a long shot, but I just want to see if this is possible, and if you can help, it has to happen SOON (like in the next 7-10 days) while there are still Delta Sky Miles Award seats available on the flights.

Let me know if you choose to accept this TOP SECRET birthday mission!

Thanks so much!
jodi

No comments:

Post a Comment