Thursday, August 18, 2011

OPERATION SKY MILES: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED


MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

I am SO grateful, and thankful, and speechless at the tremendous response to my last blog and request for Sky Miles! As a result of so many generous mile donations, I have booked our sky miles award tickets, and we are coming home for my dad’s birthday!!!

I want to thank the following people for your GENEROUS GIFT OF MILES to us:

Bonnie Padgett
Dee Benbrook
Tom Wade
Marty Beaver
David & Lisa Filkins
Jerald & Majesty Brown
Jennifer Davo
Kent & Becky Pirkle

And to those of you who also GENEROUSLY OFFERED to donate miles or help in other ways to get us home:

Tommy James
Randy Saxon
Larry Womack (thanks to Steve Wallace)
Steve Kasha
The Altmans (thanks to Elysa MacLelllan)
Tricia Turner Atkinson
Lynn Weaver New

Thanks also to so many of you who were praying with us for this to happen. Your prayers were answered.  My dad is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOO excited and so surprised for this tremendous Birthday gift! I assure you – he is worth the surprise. Anybody who knows him knows that for sure.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this gift to him and to us! USA here we come…….

Love,
Jodi & Emi

*Please let me know if I need to reimburse you for your transfer fees, which I am more than happy to do!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! PRAISE GOD!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so happy for you! What are the dates you come home?

    ReplyDelete