Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Wives Weekend a Huge Success!

Thank you so much for praying for our relax. refresh. revive. weekend. Eighteen ladies came to the first ever Wives Weekend and it was so much better than I even imagined. I really appreciate your prayers and comments. I created a shutterfly photo book to help paint a better picture for you of how the weekend went. I will blog more about my time with my best friend Juri, as she and her family visited with us for 2 weeks, and it was truly a gift from God!

Click on the link below to view the photo book and recipes that I made during the weekend. Some of them included are: Bruschetta, Mexican Hot Chocolate, Italian Pasta Salad with homemade Red Wine Vinaigrette, Hawaiian Chicken Salad, and Butternut Coconut Soup. Please check it out!!

http://relaxrefreshrevive.shutterfly.com


lots and lots of love from S. Africa,
jodi

p.s. Thank you also for praying for my health. Although I did have a bad cold, God was very merciful during that weekend and helped me have plenty of energy for the kitchen. Unfortunately, I haven't totally recovered and as of yesterday it has turned into a pretty bad case of bronchitis. Please keep praying for me to get well. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment